Felgen / Reifen für den PS2 (...Herausforderung!)

Jetzt gibt es mindestens ein Bild von P2 bei Borbet, wenn Sie unter Volvo als Hersteller suchen.

https://www.borbet.de/de/konfigurator/#174349404!744B89C

1 „Gefällt mir“

…und man kann sich in diesem Link/auf dieser Webseite den P2 in vielen Farben anzeigen lassen. Ohne den Photoshop bemühen zu müssen!

Moin ich möchte mir Alufelgen für Winterreifen kaufen. Da ich ihn Lease kaufe ich sie extern. Meiner wird das PP haben, also 20 zoll wie breit ist die Felge und welche Einpresstiefe haben sie. Für Info würde ich mich sehr freuen.
Uwe1

Moin Uwe1,

schön Dich hier zu sehen…
Mit den Felgen das wird schwierig. Es gibt zur Zeit noch keine Hersteller, die etwas passendes im Angebot haben. Vor allem , weil die Felgen der beiden Achsen unterschiedliche Einpresstiefen haben. :thinking:

Hi Am new here, Anyone an idea about the size of the Center Bore? is it 63.4 mm or 72,6

Becouse i want to order non Polestar wheels Brock and winter tire on my Polestar2 with PP. Theuy told me 8.5x20’’ | 5x108 | ET45 | CB72.6 wil fit. But i am not sure abou the CB72.6

Shouldn’t matter. If the Polestar has 63,4 mm - which I believe it has, since it is the standard volvo size - then you can fit an adapter ring to make the 72,6 mm rims fit. It just doesn’t work the other way around obviously.

Thanks. But i can not find any body ele wo has already non Polestar wheels. Now my Polestar wil be wrapped in Avery Nardo Grey and after that i want Brock Matte Black wheels

when i asked Polestar they said the use of non Polestar wheels could give a problem with the warranty on the car

Unfortunately there are no aftermarket rims available right now. As slong as I can see in many online-configurators.

And btw- welcome Robert to our Forum. :+1:t2:

i have find some that seems to fit

2 „Gefällt mir“

Very nice Design :+1: I think it could looking good with Thunder :sunglasses:
Hopefully it gets a clearance for the Polestar…

i bought them anyway. Mine car wil be wrapped from Magnesium in Avery Rock Grey

Hi Robert,

looks great! According to the KBA number it I see slightlymust be the dimension 8.5x20 ET. Is that right? This is the same size as my rims. because it’s a similar design I hope that my rims will also fit. Next week I’ll get my car so then i can try it by my own. I see slightly problems because the tires comes a little out. On the front axle +10mm, +13 on the rear. We will see what German TÜV thinks about it. How is it in the Netherlands? APK…?

Hi, it is 8,5 X 20 X ET45, I am not sure about TUV. I take tem any way. I spoke to Brock and they said the Polestar is not yet true the TUV. They expect before the end of this year to beable to deliver TUV wheels

Thanks,
ET45 must fit without problems if they have enough space for the brake caliper. I hope my ET40 will fit as well. :grinning:

ET 40 - +13 mm! - wird eine ganz heiße Kiste. Da könnte es schon allein an der fehlenden Abdeckung der Lauffläche scheitern. Aber auch vom Platz sieht das sehr eng aus - die Serienräder kommen schon sehr weit raus.

Daher habe ich auch erst einen Reifen aufgezogen. Aber die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt. :grinning:

The car is ready now with the Brock whees and the Rock Grey wrap

10 „Gefällt mir“

looks superb!

But: your frunk lid is not closed.
I have the same problem: on the driver’s side it closes easily on the other side it often fails.
Wonder if this needs an adjustment?

1 „Gefällt mir“

Not too bad!
Really nice the combination with black mirrors and badge.