Aus dem englischen Forum:
Polestar are now rolling out Over-the-Air (OTA) updates for Polestar 2. They will initially push these out to a small number of selected vehicles in Sweden and Norway before increasing the scope to include all vehicles. The ramp-up is geared to carefully control pressure on the system and guarantee sufficient support of the services involved, which have all performed well during our testing phase.
Customers who receive the update will be informed directly via email with an overview of how the update works and what they should expect.
Some customers will not receive the first OTA update. This is because their cars have already received the latest software package (P2048.3) as part of a recent workshop visit (after 25 November), or their car was delivered with the latest software already applied. Vehicles that have not yet been to a workshop for required campaign activity, which includes the upgrade to be able to receive OTA updates, will receive the latest software during the workshop visit.
The latest software package includes a number of enhancements, the most notable of which is the ability to now pre-schedule the parking climate timer in the car, from the Parking Climate control screen.
As always, we thank you for your enthusiasm for our brand.
Below is an overview of the latest software release.
Release notes for software update: P2048.3
- Climate control timer: activate the climate control to pre-heat your Polestar 2 from inside the car according to your desired schedule, accessible in the Parking climate control settings
- Drivability: improvements when starting from standstill, including smoother brake release
- Charging: stability improvements
- Range: improved range accuracy
- Supplementary battery: stability improvements to the 12-volt battery system
- Connectivity: stability improvements
- Rear windows: improved closing to create tighter seal against the glass
Das scheint zu bestätigen, dass das Okt. Update bereits OTA-fähig zu sein scheint.